Free Camping Printables for Fun With the Kids



 My best friend loves to go camping.    So this post is dedicated to her!   This is a round-up of Camping fun and printables for you and her to use while having fun campping this summer!


Mom with a Lesson Plan rounds up Games Recipes and Activities for Camping with Kids



Your campers will love school time with these FREE Camping themed educational printables from a Teaching Mommy




Free Printable Packing Lists from A Daily Dose of Davis



FREE printable conversation starters from StuffedSuitcase.com that can be used around the campfire or at home






Free Printable Campfire Mad Libs




FREE Printable list of ideas for charades from The Joys of Boys





10 Kid Friendly Recipes from abcstoacts.com





AVirtuousWoman.org puts together 20+ ideas for Camping fun as part of her ABC's of summer fun series





FREE Printable Leveled Camping Themed Learning Pack from 3Dinosaurs.com




Love the idea of this Camping Scavenger Hunt from The Creative Homemaker- FREE Printable




Camping Hacks that are a Must Read




Fun Campfire Games for Kids from the Happy Gal




Not into the outdoors but still want to go camping?  Here are some great indoor camping ideas from Rainbows Within Reach


 Still need more ideas?  Check out my Camping Pinterest Board!




If your idea was featured in this post, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button and display it proudly on your blog!  You can get the html code for the button on my Buttons page





 

9 comments:

  1. My last comment didn't go through, or maybe it went twice :) Either way I just love your camping ideas. We did a camping theme this summer and it was a blast! Camped in the backyard and we loved it. Great ideas you shared :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent roundup! I do go camping a lot and hate having to take too many toys that take up a lot of room, so the scavenger hunt and other game ideas are great for me. #parentingpinitparty

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are not campers but after reading your post I'm inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic round up! I hope to go camping sometime this year still and I'll be sure to keep these in mind :) Pinning to save for then!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant round up - Thanks for linking up with the Parenting Pin it Party this week x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great collection of printables! I love the scavenger hunt bags. Brilliant.

    Thanks for sharing, compiling, (and for linking up to the #SHINEbloghop).

    Wishing you a lovely week.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these ideas/activities! We haven't had a chance to go camping this summer but when we do, what you've posted will be so beneficial to our sanity! Lol.

    Thanks for posting with the SHINE Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love these activities. Thank you! I will be using them in Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADORABLE!! I love these ideas and when my kids get a little older, will try some of these! For now, I will follow you on Pinterest to be sure I keep up with more great ideas. Thanks for sharing with the Saturday Soiree Blog Party!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS