Interactive Notebook Roundup



Do you use Interactive Notebooks in your classroom?  I used them for the first time this past year.  I really liked using them but found it overwhelming to get started at first so I rounded up some posts that helped me when I first got started using them.


How to answer the critics of notebooking



Why Should I Use Interactive Notebooks in My Classroom?





Get started with Interactive Notebooks




Resources to Get Started with Interactive Notebooks




Left Side Versus Right Side for INBs




What do you do when a student is absent?





Tips to make Interactive Notebooks work for you





Laura Candler's Page with a link party filled with FREE foldables for your Interactive Notebooks



How to use the "Cutting Corner" method with Interactive Notebooks





How do you grade Interactive Notebooks?




For anything relating to interactive science notebooks, you need to check out the Science Penguin.  She is my favorite!



This was the bulletin board in my middle science classroom last year that displayed for the students how to set up the input and out pages of their notebooks.



Printable Left and Right Side Ideas for Interactive Notebooks



Not sure of the source for this picture but it is a great way to demonstrate how to apply glue to the notebook.



Do you still need more ideas?  Check out my Pinterest page...







If your idea was featured in this post, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button and display it proudly on your blog!  You can get the html code for the button on my Buttons page

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS