Two Years Cancer Free!



 Two years ago yesterday I had the cancer surgically removed from my body.  A few weeks after that I went through radiation treatment just to make sure it was gone.  It feels like such an accomplishment to be cancer free now for two years.  Thank you Jesus for granting me another year!

I had my 5th mammogram since the surgery last week.  With proper follow ups, I plan to stay on top of this cancer.  If it were to return, I will catch it early and fight it again. 

You can read my cancer story in this blog post. 

You can read my "one year" post here. 
 

3 comments:

  1. Praise God!!!! So happy to hear this good news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!! SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you stay cancer free for years to come!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS