Ideas for Summer Fun


Here is a round up of some of the best ideas I found for fun with your kids this summer.  Click on the photo and it will take you directly to the website where you will find it.  Try to leave a positive comment for the bloggers that created these and let them know you love their work!

This is my post of Free printables for summer




Summer Bucket List with Photos




10 Children's Books for Summer from Buggy and Buddy




FREE Printable Summer Bucket List




FREE Printables to start a Nature Club this summer



Super Fun List of Outdoor Activities




FREE things to do this summer





Inexpensive Backyard Games
  



Fantastic Ideas for Parents of Little Ones




Going Camping this summer? 






 If you still need more ideas, check out my Summer Pinterest Board.






If your idea was featured in this post, please grab an "I've Been Featured" button and display it proudly on your blog!  You can get the html code for the button on my Buttons page

 



10 comments:

  1. I just went to follow you on Pinterest as this post is great - and I'm happy to say I already do follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great ideas for summer! And so happy children you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy - Great post! It's being featured at Family Fun Friday! http://happyandblessedhome.com/2014/05/family-fun-friday-week-69-outdoor-family-fun.html
    Thanks for sharing!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the great ideas! I'm hoping to finally take my 5 kids camping this summer, even if it's only in our backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great round up!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday and congrats on being tied for most clicked this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing and showing me some great summer ideas! I think I'm ready to create a bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this list has everything for kids of all ages. How helpful! I will share this in hopes that one of my followers could really use it! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Countdown in Style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an awesome collection of summer fun ideas, Amy! I've printed several! I've pinned and tweeted! Thanks for linking up with Countdown in Style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!! Great collection for any age. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you've covered it all. This is an excellent resource for summer activities. Thanks for sharing with the Creative Style Linkup.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS