Earth Day Activities



 These are some of my favorite Earth Day activities that I spotted on Pinterest.  Click on the photo and it will take you directly to the website where you will find it.  Try to leave a positive comment for the bloggers that created these and let them know you love their work!

Owl Craft from The Learning Tree


Hands Around the World Craft from Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips



Sorting trash free printable from All Students Can Shine



Free Printable Earth Day Coloring Sheets



Recycled egg carton matching game from Primary Paradise




Mr. recycle Head Man from Delia Creates



Free Printable Worksheets from Miss Kindergarten






Earth Day Cupcakes from Bird on a Cake



Earth Day Book Recommendations from Under the Story Tree



Free Earth Day Printable from Printabelle


11 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say Hi~ Thanks for dropping by Turnips 2 Tangerines~ Now following you back:) Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! Just hopped over from the link party and what great ideas. I definitely might have to attempt those cupcakes for my Drew. Anyway, I hope you'll stop by and follow back. I always need more 'momma' followers to have little ones a bit older than mine. I rely on parenting advice from blog-friends!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great list of ideas. I would like to invite you to link it up to my Money Saving Monday Link Up Party. Thank You,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great ideas for earth day! I love the earth day cupcakes. I am visiting from Weekly Wednesday Blog Hop. I hope you visit my blog too ;)

    http://jeicrochet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This are all cute ideas for earth day! I'm stopping by and following along via the linkin' with my ladies hop. ;)
    Maria
    www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring my Earth Day printable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I hope your blog got some hits from this and that you got some new followers. I just got a new "I have been featured" button that you are welcome to use on your blog. You can find it on my side bar. Thanks!

      Delete
  7. Thanks so much for featuring my printable!! Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the feature!

    Martha from Primary Paradise

    www.myprimaryparadise.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the feature!

    Martha from Primary Paradise

    www.primaryparadise.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS