Fun Thanksgiving Ideas


Here are some of my favorite Thanksgiving themed Pinterest finds.  I have another post dedicated to Free Thanksgiving Printables too.   There are so many fun things that you can do with your family to help celebrate this special holiday!



Tutorial from Raegun Ramblings



Free Activity from Lindsay Perro's store on Teachers Pay Teachers



Make Pilgrim hats for the kiddos on Thanksgiving



From my friend Suzette at the Joy of Homemaking





Fingerprint Turkey Craft from Cards by CG




Fun Thanksgiving treats from Living Locurto



Thanksgiving Printables for Kids from the Crafty Classroom




Not every kid likes pumpkin pie!





Great Idea for a teacher gift from Caramel Potatoes


11 comments:

  1. These are some cute ideas!! I think I like the thumbprint turkey the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rally cute ideas! I just LOVE seeing what others have found and created:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great roundup. I love the idea of the thumbprint turkey craft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas. I love the turkey cookies. Thanks for linking up to Tips and Tricks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and am now following on Bloglovin', you have such an amazing story and testimony!

    Love all of these Thanksgiving ideas, I will have to file them away for next year since I celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving in October!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower and happy to meet you! These are absolutely adorable, I will pin it for later! Thanks for sharing on Meandering Mondays! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love all of the ideas. Some seem great to make with kids depending on their ages. Thanks for sharing with us on Countdown in Style! Don't forget to come back Friday to see if you are featured! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the fingerprint turkey! I pinned it to use with my daughter next year. Thanks for the great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for putting together a great list of ideas. Love it! Thanks for linking up to Ducks 'n a Row blog hop last week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great collection, loving everything! Pinning to my Thanksgiving crafts board!
    Thanks for sharing at Foodies & Crafties Soirée!
    Gosia | Kiddie Foodies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Downloaded the Thanksgiving Bible Printable! This is an awesome collection!

    Thanks for sharing and linking up with Countdown in Style! Don't forget to come back on Friday to see if you were featured!

    ~~April~~
    100lbCountdown.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS