A Preview of Ella's First Photo Shoot


I am so excited about these pictures!!   Recently, A friend of mine started her own photography business.   She got a brand new camera and was looking for models to photograph and try out the new lens.  I volunteered my youngest daughter, Ella Grace.  


My sister bought this dress at Target and then embroidered it with Ella's name
  
The timing had worked out perfectly since I hadn't taken first birthday pictures yet of her.  We met up at a nearby park and Andrea went to work.  

These photos are just a preview of her work.  I love them! When I get the rest of them back, I will be sure to share them!


For this picture I picked up the letters at AC Moore and painted them with a fresh coat of white paint.  My sister Becky hand smocked and embroidered the dress for Ella as a first birthday present.


Check back to see the rest of the photo shoot! 


7 comments:

  1. She looks adorable! cute photos.

    Claudia @www.prettylittledahlia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! My youngest is turning 1 next month. What lovely photos to remember such a big milestone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I'm just stopping by to Say G'day from the Say G'Day Saturday Party. Have a beautiful day and see you again soon! Gloria @The Resourceful Gals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots. I love the one where she is holding the O. I am following you at Mommy Mondays.
    Blessings,
    Janis Cox www.janiscox.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her holding the letters one, what a great idea, she sure is a cutie pie! :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS