The Best State to Raise Children?

Which state is the best state to raise children? 



The Winner is..... NJ!!!!


If you have never lived in New Jersey you are probably shocked.  What does the rest of the US know about New Jersey?

The Jersey Shore
 They are actually from Staten Island, New York. 


The Sopranos
All Italians are not in the Mafia.  
I would know.  
I am married to an Italian.


 The Jersey Turnpike
Not all of New Jersey is like what 
you see on the Turnpike.
Our motto is the Garden State.


 The Real Housewives of New Jersey
 There is nothing real about these housewives. 
 The actual median household income in NJ is $68, 342. 
  Almost none of the housewives in NJ live the 
excessive lives that these ladies do.



 What is New Jersey really like?


 We experience all four seasons




 We are 30 minutes from the beach and the boardwalk



We are less than an hour to ski


 The county park system has free waterparks



 We live 30 minutes from a great zoo.



 It is just an hour drive to an awesome aquarium


New Jersey hosts a hot air balloon 
festival every summer




We live just a short drive from NYC 
and all that it has to offer.


Most of all I love living in New Jersey because it is home.  It is where I was born and raised.  It is where I chose to raise my children.  Just remember don't judge a state by what you see on TV!

You can read the entire report here.



1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm a new follower found you on Mingle With us blog hop. I love your Blog I'm not far from you I'm in New York.

    http://myadventureswithmy2kids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS