Book List 2013




I wish I could take credit for this idea but I can't.  I read this post on a friend's blog and thought "that is a good idea!"   I am going to keep track of all the books I read in 2013 and write my impressions of the books.  


So keep your eye out for my Book List updates.  So far in 2013, I have read


1. By Word of Mouth (Secrets of Mary's Bookshop Series) 
By: Diane Noble 


This is a book series that I am reading with two ladies from my church.  This is the 5th in the series.

I enjoy reading these books from Guideposts publishing.  They are "easy' reads and don't require much concentration to read.  The mysteries are fairly easy to solve but are entertaining nonetheless.  The main characters are Christians so the books are inspirational as well.



2. Power of a Praying Wife  By: Stormie Omartian

This book is a devotional designed for a wife to read so that she can pray for and support her husband.  The book takes you through the Bible and what it says about specific areas of your marriage.  It was helpful in making my prayers for my husband purposeful. I would recommend that every Christian wife read this book in support of their husband and their marriage.  Be prepared to "mark up" your Bible and highlight these passages.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS