|What can I do to mommy today?|
Sometimes as a mom we do things that we wouldn't want to admit to get through each day. Here are my confessions:
1. Sometimes I am so tired that I go to bed without brushing my teeth.
2. I still have a few maternity shirts in my closet and I still wear them. I haven't been pregnant in a year!
3. I have gotten dressed for church, had a baby throw up on me and I didn't change into a different outfit. I am sure that everyone could smell me a mile away.
4. I have used the TV as a babysitter so that I can take a shower.
5. I watch "America's Super Nanny" because it makes me feel like a good parent when I watch the parents on the show.
6. I have a favorite child each day- it changes all the time but at the end of each day there is always a clear winner.
7. I have been known to leave the kids' jammies on all day. OK, truth is I have been known to leave mine on all day too!
8. By the end of the summer, I am so ready for school to start!
9. I dream about going on vacation by myself- no hubby, no kids!
10. When I am at the mall, I look around at the other babies and think, "my baby is so much cuter than those babies."
What mommy confession will you share with us?