30 Days to Organization


This is my 30 Day challenge to get my home organized.  Depending on the size of your home, you may need more or less than 30 days to complete your own challenge.

10. coat closet
11. kitchen cabinets
12. lingerie drawer
13. kids clothing drawers
14. backyard
15. linen closet
16. mom and dad's clothing drawers
17.under kitchen sink
18. kids closets
19. playroom shelves
20. Bookshelves
21. mom and dad's closets
22. desk and desk drawers
23. photos and albums
24. coupons
25. medicine cabinet
26. makeup/nailpolish collection
27. videos and DVDs
28. shoe storage
29. receipts
30. Sit back and enjoy your 
organized home!!!

For God is not a God of disorder but of peace...
I Corinthians 14:33

2 comments:

  1. I have kinda been doing my own challenge, except I call it the Clean Everything Before Baby Arrives Challenge so I'm with ya. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS