Time to Unfriend





Is Unfriend even a word?  Even if it isn't a real word, you know what I am talking about.  It is time to "trim the fat" from my obese friend list on Facebook.   Who am I cutting?  Anyone that does the following:

1.  Posts relentless "head shots" of his/herself taken with their own camera phone

2. Writes "love notes" to their significant other through their Facebook wall

3. Uses foul or inappropriate language (I have a 7 year old that can read)

4. Complains constantly about their life

5. Constantly posts about their workouts or diets 

6. That feels the need to argue about every opinion that another person has (pick your battles)

7. Brags about all of the things they have in their life

I know that I can "hide" people, but what is the point of that?  If I don't want to see what they have to say, then I might as well delete them.  Adios!




1 comment:

  1. Good point! you should add
    #8. People who never say a word. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS